TEMPLATE WEBSITE PROCESS
What is involved...
BESPOKE WEBSITE PROCESS
What is involved...
- We will provide you with a detailed form. This will ask for information such as school full name, domain name and school colours etc. This information is then used by ourselves to personalise the website for you. You will also need to send us any logos/images.
- We will then create a first draft of your website. This will also include content transfer (may incur an extra cost.)
- We will provide you with the temporary domain name so that you can view your brand new website and provide us with any feedback before it goes live at your current domain name.
- We will make the relevant changes to the draft website. When you are 100% happy with your website, we will implement the editor and put your brand new website live!
- If you are interested in a brand new bespoke website, you can request a quote from us free of charge. All you will need to do is fill out a simple form. This will give us a rough idea of the website that you require.
- We will then send you a full proposal that will outline the background, the features, the quote and much more.
- If you agree to this quote, you will sign and return the contract that is at the back of the proposal.
- Following this, we will then arrange a design consultation between yourselves and our Head Graphic Designer. This can be carried out via Telephone, Skype or via a site visit (extra charge incurred).
- Once we have a full understanding of your perfect website, we will create a first draft of the website for you. You will then provide us with your 1st bulk of feedback. This step is then repeating a further two times. The revision process is stated below:
1st revision – first draft and initial feedback:
Tell us if you are happy with what has been produced for you and all of the changes, additional features you wish to introduce into the design and all other suggestions.
2nd revision – Second Bulk of feedback
3rd revision – Final:
Final changes to the aesthetics of the website if any.
- Once you are 100% happy with your brand new website, we will implement the editor for you and put your website live.